Saturday, December 20, 2014

Toddler Stocking Stuffers

Here's a quick guide of stocking stuffers for toddlers. Nate has a stocking about the size of him, so it has to be stuffed with a bunch of goodies. So let's get started. 


1. Beanie Boos
Those puppy eyes get me every time I see one of them in stores lol. I think they're the cutest & Nate loves to cuddle with them. So it's a perfect stocking stuffer. 

2. Target $1-$3 Section Goodies 

Mothers favorite spot to shop in target. Lol. You can find so many good stocking stuffers in that section. I found a bunch of wood activities for toddlers. 

3. Books
A child can never have enough books. The more the better. Nate loves to lay in his reading corner & look at books. 

4. Music Instruments
A tambourine, shaker, anything that'll fit. 

5. Bath Toys

6. Coloring Books w| Crayons 
Anything art related. Nate has a big love for painting lately so painting supply's are great stocking stuffers. 

7. Wooden Cars
How can I forget this! Nate is obsessed with anything car related. As a matter of fact, he has a truck puzzle and he plays with the pieces as if they were cars. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him. 

8. Eating Supplies 
Plates, cups, sippy cups, utensils. I'd go with ReplayRecycled products.





No comments:

Post a Comment