Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Gifts for Men

Hello everyone and welcome to Blogmas number two! Today I'm going to share some Christmas gift ideas for the men in your life. I'm not sure about everyone else but for me, shopping for David and my dad is so tough!! So I came up with this list hoping to help some people who may be in the same dilemma I'm in.  

1. Uggs Australia Butte - $225.00 

These boots are built for the harshest winter. Available in three colors. It's waterpoof full-grain leather & nylon is perfect for snowstorms. The inside is made of real fur to keep your feet nice and warm during the coldest nights. Best of all they're extremely durable!! 



I'm obsessed with all black watches! I think it looks great on everyone and goes with everything! 


3. Mophie Powerstation - $79.95

The Mophie Powerstation is an external battery charger for iPads, iPhones, iPods, Droid, HTC and Blackberry. It is lightweight, charges quickly, and last about three charges before you have to charge the Mophie. Perfect for those who travel a lot. 

4. Fit Bit Flex - $94.99
David and I both have this item. It is great for people who love to track their steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes. It also monitors how long and well you sleep. Wakes you with a vibrating alarm on your wrist. 

5. Nike Air Max 2015 - $189.99
Great sneakers for running. The upper part is made of mesh for lightweight and breathability. Padded heel for extra stability. Great traction and very comfortable. & did I mention they're all black to go with any workout gear. 

To go with that beautiful all black Michael Kors watch. They offer a high level of clarity, comfort, and protection. 

Personalized gifts are always great because they always have a little more meaning. You can personalize anything for that man in your life from a watch case, mugs, and pocket knifes. The list goes on. 

8. MagnoGrip - $19.99

It is a magnetic wristband for the DIY man of the house. It's like having a third hand helping. Never looks those screws or bolts again. 

9. Beats Pill - $199.99

My dad owns this and he loves it. Perfect for traveling or just hanging out in the backyard. Although it's small, it is loud. Connect it with Bluetooth & you can change the songs from your phone. 

10. Sports Tickets
I could not think of one more gift so David helped me with this one. He says sports tickets because its a great opportunity to bond as a couple. LOL. 

It is 11:19pm and I just finished this blog. I will try to get them up earlier from now on. Hope that I've helped for anyone who was stuck. Time to go watch a movie & cuddle with my honey boo. LOL. 



1 comment:

  1. Fake Site You shouldn't be fool with these this is actually the a good one I analyzed it
    https://youtu.be/sFa6jr-wYKY for Best Gifts for Men

    ReplyDelete