Monday, December 22, 2014

20 Random Facts About Me

I can't believe it is Blogmas day 22 and there are only 2 days until Christmas! I am beyond excited and impatient but theres a lot to do in the next two days for me. I'm having writers block today and had no clue what to write about today on the blog. So lets do 20 random facts about me so you can get to know me more. 



1. I love to smack David's butt. (He hates it but I can't help it) lol. 

2. I must sleep with closet and door closed or else I feel like someone is watching me. 

3. I always say Lol with every text.

4. I hate wearing pants to sleep. Feel restrained. lol. <-- did="" font="" i="" it.="" nbsp="" see="">

5. I have multiple favorites. Don't make me choose.

6. I'm allergic to mosquitos.

7. I call my mosquito bites "mosquito" "ugh this damn mosquito hurts" lol (David hates it)

8. I don't realize I have to pee until I can't hold it anymore. lol (Both my mom & David Hate it)

9. I love Shirley Temples. 

10. I'm obsessed with "House of Cards" right now. (On Netlix) Must watch.

11. I'm missing an eyelash on my right eye. (Had a chicken pox there and it never grew back)

12. Sometimes I confuse my left and rights. Lol.

13. I'm horrible with directions. (because of number 12)

14. I'm cracking up while writing these. lol. 

15. People always think of me as a Bitch until they meet me. (I'm a very nice person)

16. I used to talk to myself in the mirror. lmao I'm not crazy. 

17. I used to be scared of grass. (It still grosses me out)

18. When I like a song, I will play it over and over until I get tired of it. 

19. I have a funny way of laughing & it carried over to Nate. (Makes me laugh when he does it) 

20. I am a lefty! 







2 comments:

  1. LOL you really did that in every text :P

    miss you hope we can talk again :)

    by the way Ana "that's so gangster" XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love # 1 freak!!!! Am bad with directions and I never knew you was lefty and for #21 you like to serve coronas in breakfast !!!!

    ReplyDelete