Monday, December 15, 2014

Painting Ornaments

For day 15 of Blogmas I have decided to share an activity we did with Nate this morning! He painted his own ornaments for the tree. It was his first time playing with regular paint and he had a blast! So lets get to it. 
What You'll Need: 
All items were bought from AC Moore. The wood ornaments were $1 each. The paint was .59 Cents each. And the paint brushes came in a pack of 20 for about $2. I set up a space for Nate on the table to paint freely. I poured a little of each color into the paint plastic thing that cost about $1.


Nate does not like when his hands are dirty! lol Every time he got a little paint on it, he gave me his hand to wipe the paint off. He didn't notice the paint on his face though. hehe! 









They are the cutest ornaments in my eyes! 

Then we enjoyed the beautiful weather at the park with daddy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment