Monday, May 26, 2014

Our Story

I was 16 when I met David on an iPhone app called "Xchange". Not a lot of people know this so now its open to the public. I was on this app not expecting to actually meet anyone, just curious as to what it was about. I came across this young guy who I thought was super sexy. Little did I know the life that I would build with this guy. He was 19 and from New York. He had just created the app out of curiosity how I did.  We spoke for about 2 weeks before we decided to meet up in Manhattan because I lived in New Jersey. The minute I got off the path train I started feeling butterflies of excitement. You might find this crazy but the day we met was the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. March 23rd 2010! That day could not have gotten anymore perfect! 

          
That same year he sent flowers to my high school with a note that asked If I would go to my prom with him? It was the sweetest gesture ever! Every girl wants her love to ask her to prom. So happy that he was my date to Junior and Senior Prom. He was my High School Sweatheart! <3


Yes, I was Prom Queen senior year!





Then a few years later on May 6th, 2013, my biggest dream came true...David & I welcomed a beautiful baby boy, Nathaniel Jose Miolan. 
 And that sums up our story. My life is complete! 




5 comments: